A simple build with quick and clean design from the Gateway team. It’s using a lot of the most popular and reliable add-ons on Kodi right now. With little in the the way of widgets or resource hungry effects, this should run well on all devices.
How to install Gateway Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button > File Manager > Add Source.
- Enter http://gateway.esy.es/repo/ in the top box > Enter GATEWAY in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > GATEWAY > plugin.video.Gateway.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- The Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- The Wizard can now be opened from HOME screen > Program Add-Ons > Gateway > Install.
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot – WAIT! It can take 5 mins to fully update. Go grab a beer.
- Congratulations, your Gateway Build is now installed and ready to use.