The Mach1 Lite build is a very nice offering that you will want to check out. Though it is marked as lite, it is almost 200mb. There are good add-ons included, but most of the backgrounds are simplistic. If you want to have a closer look, view our images and use our guide to help you download and install it.
How to Install the Mach1 Lite Build for Kodi Krypton 17
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Enter the name mach1 or whatever you you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on mach1 > plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the wizard is enabled.
- From here, you will be led directly in to the wizard. If you are, save your settings and choose the Mach1 Lite build. If you want to do this step later or come back to it, follow the next steps.
- Navigate back to the home screen and choose Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Krypton Builds Wizard > Mach1 Lite > Install. Keep in mind this could take a few minutes.
- Close Kodi and re-open it. You are now ready to enjoy.