The Man Cave build only comes in a lite version. However, there is an adult version and a regular version. Though it is light (under 250mb or so), don’t let it fool you. It is still powerful enough to find whatever you search for. It is based on the Aeon Nox: Silvo skin, so its’ style is well known to many. We suggest doing a fresh install and reloading your favorite add-ons, but you can do a standard install as well to keep them. To check it out, use our guide after taking a look at some of the images below.
Install the Man Cave Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/ and click OK.
- Now, label it man cave, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose man cave and then plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Man Cave Wizard, (Man Cave) Builds, and select the one you want to install.
- We are using the Man Cave Lite build, but there are a few others available in the same wizard.