One Alliance Builds on Kodi 17 Krypton
One Alliance, a brand new fresh look from the team of developers from DB. This build has everything you can wish for although only small in size, its ideal for all devices. The community is fantastic, as are the admins who always go the extra mile and are well respected in the kodi community. The build prides it self on, fast, easy, basic and has everything you need, not over bloated and will be well maintained by the fantastic admin team. The new introduction of a auto clean maintenance on start up, as well as automatic updates, in which are regularly kept on top of means you will have the best Kodi experience you could wish for, User friendly, pleasing to the eye and a fantastic community. OneAlliance are working on several projects in which will push the build even further on, and exciting times ahead for users. This Build is still working and updated on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis, so no need to update if you haven’t already.
Why not join them on Facebook for install instructions for One Alliance, all info on this group. Or join them on Twitter.
You can leave feedback below for the benefit of all our readers. Thanks.
How to install One Alliance Builds on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button > File Manager > Add Source.
- Enter http://onealliance.xyz/repo/ in the top box > Enter ONEALLIANCE in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > ONEALLIANCE > plugin.program.onealliancewizard.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- One Alliance Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > One Alliance Wizard > Builds > Choose Build > Install
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot – WAIT! It can take 5 mins to fully update. Go grab a beer.
- Congratulations, your build is now installed and ready to use.
This build is a third party build and is NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to this build.