TTM Media Builds on Kodi 17 Krypton
You will need to do a fresh install of Kodi. This means you will lose all saved items including library, favorites, installed addons etc. Make a backup of your existing build first if you want to. Find TTM Media on Twitter.
How to install TTM Media Builds on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button > File Manager > Add Source.
- Enter http://btechnology2016.com/wiz/ in the top box > Enter TTM in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > TTM > plugin.program.ttmwizard.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- TTM Media Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > TTM Media Wizard > Select your TTM Media Build > Fresh Install
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot – WAIT! It can take 5 mins to fully update. Go grab a beer.
- Congratulations, your TTM Media Build is now installed and ready to use.