The Covenant Kodi addon is the brand new generation of Exodus, arguably the most popular Kodi addon in existence. Find out about Covenant today.
The Covenant Kodi addon has been updated to v1.1.5. Check out the change log below and force updates on your Kodi box if you aren’t seeing the updates.
Covenant Kodi v1.1.5 Change Log
- Dayt update
- Onseries bug fix
- Allow users to hide movies currently in theatres (released within the last 90 days) except in the following sections: Trakt/IMDB Lists, In Theatres, Search
How to Install Covenant Kodi Addon
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
NOTE: If you prefer, you can manually download the zip file from Github here and skip to step #5 below.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > Repository.colosus-999.999.2.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Covenant > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Covenant can be found in your video addons section.